The project involved the construction of an ambulance centre on Sister Senan Avenue, Edenderry, Co.Offaly on a greenfield site adjacent to the surrounding residential properties.
The construction works included the following:
• Enclosed and sheltered parking bays for ambulances
• Vehicle washer bay
• Rainwater harvesting tank
• LPG tank
• Backup generator facility
• Connection to all utilities
• Groundworks and landscaping
• Secure fencing and sliding gate access
Fit out included, training room, canteen, quiet room, sitting room, offices, medical store and sluice room as well as all mechanical and electrical installations.